Best Fine surface filler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
After a recommendation on fine surface filler. I have tried pollyfiller fine surface filler before but found it hard to sand.
I have used easifill for bigger holes but not sure if that would be fine enough?
I have moved in to a house where they had a dado rail running around the room, it has been removed and painted prior to me moving in but you can see the lines from the difference in paint thicknesses. So before I decorate I would like to fill these.

I also have a few very fine hairline cracks to fill as well.
Any recommendations for a fine surface filler which will work?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks. No rush as I'll be doing it over a few days anyway. Just want to get the good filler as I've tried things like this before and it hasn't worked. I'll have a look at them both cheers. I assume the fine filler is a bit finer than the tx110 so may be better for the fine cracks. Thanks for the help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back