BetRishi - Oops I'm not a betting person

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So Rsihi bet Piers £1000 that flights would take off to Rawanda before the next election only yo say afterwards he's not a betting person.

Truth and Tories don't go together.

Rishi Sunak has rowed back on a £1,000 bet with the broadcaster Piers Morgan on whether deportation flights to Rwanda would take off before the general election, saying he was “not a betting person”.

The prime minister said on Tuesday he had been “taken by surprise” when Morgan said to him during a TalkTV interview: “I’ll bet you £1,000 to a refugee charity [that] you don’t get anybody on those planes before the election. Will you take that bet?”

Sunak shook hands with Morgan on the wager and said he was “working incredibly hard to get the people on the planes”.

Tory dogs need a new bone to chew on.

Sponsored Links
So Rsihi bet Piers £1000 that flights would take off to Rawanda before the next election only yo say afterwards he's not a betting person.

Rishi Sunak has rowed back on a £1,000 bet with the broadcaster Piers Morgan on whether deportation flights to Rwanda would take off before the general election, saying he was “not a betting person”.

The prime minister said on Tuesday he had been “taken by surprise” when Morgan said to him during a TalkTV interview: “I’ll bet you £1,000 to a refugee charity [that] you don’t get anybody on those planes before the election. Will you take that bet?”

Sunak shook hands with Morgan on the wager and said he was “working incredibly hard to get the people on the planes”.

Gallahad Like a DOG with a bone :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
You need a job or a new hobby to fill your day.
So it’s ok when you start a thread about Sunak but not when Sir Galahad does it.

Oh that’s right….it’s ok when it’s supportive of the Tories, you just don’t like the useless Sunak being criticised.

So it’s ok when you start a thread about Sunak but not when Sir Galahad does it.
I have started a variety of threads on many different subjects. Galahad, like others on here only seems to have a narrow subject variety. Perhaps they would be better received on a Political/Tory/Brexit bashing forum?

Last edited:
I thought this was General discussion.

Is this not a general discussion topic, or is only pro Sunak stuff allowed?

I'm not a betting person but I shook on £50 that Tottenham are not going to win the league.

Always easy money betting with Tottenham fans.

I'm not a betting person but I shook on £50 that Tottenham are not going to win the league.

Always easy money betting with Tottenham fans.

Who do you support? Chelsea?

I hope its not Arsenal - they poop their pants in every run in.

I have started a variety of threads on many different subjects. Galahad, like others on here only seems to have a narrow subject variety. Perhaps they would be better received on a Political/Tory/Brexit bashing forum?
If Sir Galahad had posted a pro Sunak thread, you wouldn’t be moaning.

You voted for this sh1t government and it’s blatantly obvious you get upset when people point out the truth.

Bashing?

Come off it, you lot are supposed to be tough as nails and can take a ribbing, or are you just a bunch of brexit snowflakes?

First rule of Brexit Club, don't talk about Brexit.

You knuckledraggers handicapped this country for no other reason than your festering bile and hatred.

_129301880_ftcry3sauaar9n3.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back