Biasi M90E.24s problem...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone :)

I have a biasiRiva Compact Boiler,model No. m90e.24s
The last couple of weeks,when i turn on the central heating it runs for about 30/40 minutes then it just stops,i can hear the pump going but there is no flame and the operating light is flashing Rapidly.If i turn the boiler off it resets and then goes through the same cycle again.The Pressure is at its correct Level and there is no air in the system...Have you any suggestions.?

Sponsored Links
I expect the pump proving switch may not be reliably making .

To see exactly what is happening you need to set the PCB links to give the fault codes.

Easiest to search forum for where I have explained what to do.

Or just call a boiler engineer!

Tony Glazier

Thanks Agile..
However after searching through the forums I cant find anything that resembles what you say. :(
Mebbe thats just me being thick,who knows..
But regardless,No matter what state the boiler is in,shut out or Not the Only Light that ever flashes Is The Green Operating One,None of the Others flash or light up at all.

Times being as they are I'm just trying to do the most I can before I have to pay for what will no doubt be an expensive callout... :rolleyes:

Until the links on the PCB are changed that the only one which will illuminate!

You can temporarily engage diagnostic mode by moving one dip switch to "1" and back.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Why thank You,that was much easier!

Now I can actually see what is Lit,That would be Red on, Both Green Flashing,so looking at the service data....Lack of burner ignition (no ignition signal from the full seqence ignition device)

I have seen a thread similar where you suggest it may be the Right Hand Pcb,Could that be the case Here Too??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back