BLM all aboard the bandwagon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just waiting for the next major company to start pumping out a blm sponsored product 'showing their support' .

Fking bored of it already. No mention of the police killed by the looters during this 'outrage' of a guy who let's not forget was no innocent man when you look at his history. Very sad he was killed this way and the Policeman should go down for this, and all other police with records as such should be removed I know. However. All lives matter.

Seen the **** storm in Asia where so many so called celebs tried to join the BLM bandwagon forgetting they all endorse skin lightening creams /facepalm.

The two cartoons circulating attempting to remonstrate all lives matter just show how much manipulation goes on out there. So much bs.

All lives matter.

Sponsored Links
I'm getting sick of it too, they all think they have to join in otherwise they will be condemned.
It seems that they either have to come out and openly support it or they are part of the problem.

not interested in supporting anti police lawless thugs with gang mentality.

nor in supporting police lawless thugs with gang mentality.

Sponsored Links
Just waiting for the next major company to start pumping out a blm sponsored product 'showing their support' .

Fking bored of it already. No mention of the police killed by the looters during this 'outrage' of a guy who let's not forget was no innocent man when you look at his history. Very sad he was killed this way and the Policeman should go down for this, and all other police with records as such should be removed I know. However. All lives matter.

Seen the **** storm in Asia where so many so called celebs tried to join the BLM bandwagon forgetting they all endorse skin lightening creams /facepalm.

The two cartoons circulating attempting to remonstrate all lives matter just show how much manipulation goes on out there. So much bs.

All lives matter.

Why you not moving to Hungary? Orban would approve.

All lives matter? What cartoons are those? I don't frequent Breitbart forums.

Its the change of weather that has got you?

:mrgreen:

I'm getting sick of it too, they all think they have to join in otherwise they will be condemned.
It seems that they either have to come out and openly support it or they are part of the problem.
"You're either with us, or against us." George Bush.
There are times when that stance might be applicable. For instance, in the example of George Bush, it is very possible to have an undecided, ambiguous or ambivalent position to the invasion of Iraq, or the reason/purposes of it.
However, if George Bush had used that comment against, say terrorism, it would take a wholly different meaning.
If you're not against terrorism, then you must be for it. It's very difficult to see how anyone could be undecided, or ambivalent about terrorism. (excluding the argument about one man's guerrilla struggle is another's terrorism).
It's because it's a systemic problem, it needs a societal approach, and a societal resolution.
Racism is a similar problem in that it is a systemic problem and needs a holistic approach and resolution. It needs the participation of all. Any ambivalent in society must, by definition, see nothing wrong with racism.

Back