Bloody Tunnel diggers are at it again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Inside the mysterious 50-foot-long tunnel beneath a Brooklyn synagogue that sparked a riot​

Fighting the police!!

Tunnel diggers lives matter.

Sponsored Links
So what is actually going on?

Is this some sort of swampy like protest?

I read 3 articles on this and I am still no wiser as to what they wanted to do. It seems they were trying to connect the ritual bath to the synagog, but have no idea why? Sneak off for a swim during prayers? Or some sort of iceberg basement.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I read 3 articles on this and I am still no wiser as to what they wanted to do. It seems they were trying to connect the ritual bath to the synagog, but have no idea why? Sneak off for a swim during prayers? Or some sort of iceberg basement.
I think their official attempt to gain access was denied on some planning basis.
“Lubavitch officials have attempted to gain proper control of the premises through the New York State court system; unfortunately, despite consistently prevailing in court, the process has dragged on for years,” Seligson said.

Inside the mysterious 50-foot-long tunnel beneath a Brooklyn synagogue that sparked a riot​

Fighting the police!!

Tunnel diggers lives matter.
Apparently it all started when this bloke lost a dime down the drain.

Attachments

• 1705020232020.png
    1705020232020.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 22
Ritual cleansing before prayer.
Arabs wash their feet for the same reason.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews seem to have a similar outlook on the world as the Essenes. The inhabitants of the community routinely immersed themselves in the purifying water that ran through these pools. Josephus writes that those living at Qumran, rose early and bathed frequently with water to purify themselves.

You can still see them at the site.
bagels with cream cheese

An interesting sect, the Essenes. Gnostic Christians believe Jesus spent time with them and James was a leader at Qumran who became convinced of his divinity. The Dead Sea scrolls found nearby are full of references to conflicting stories about his time there and the subsequent stories that became myth after writers were edited out of the official version, endorsed by the Septuagint.
Gnostic teachings influenced all kinds of cult believers in Christ, notably the Cathars in 12th Century France who had many curious practices and ended up persecuted by the Dominicans who sent Saint Dominic to 'teach them the error of their ways' with fire and steel.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back