Boris Johnson next prime minister?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And the reason you think it intelligent, or witty, to accuse me of that given the number of times I've forcefully expressed the view that people who cannot or will not read anything more than a few lines long ought not to be here is what, exactly?

And the logic in assuming that I haven't read it given that I said it was worth reading is where, exactly?

Sponsored Links
And the logic in assuming that I haven't read it given that I said it was worth reading is where, exactly?

By reason of the explicit criteria you set out in your post:

'attention span greater than a gnat's'

(y)

Notch - you really are utterly )(*")*%(%& useless at this, aren't you.

The next time someone tries to give me stick for asserting that I am more intelligent than most of the people here, I hope they remember this, and what a complete ****wit Notch has shown himself to be.

Notch - you really are utterly )(*")*%(%& useless at this, aren't you

Clearly Im better at than you though, since my post went straight over your head -you arent as quick on the uptake as you like to think :ROFLMAO:

The next time someone tries to give me stick for asserting that I am more intelligent than most of the people here

Trump has an obsession with intelligence he often claims his iq is very high whilst saying others have a low iq.

You have something in common with an American president, wow, that makes you most special :ROFLMAO:

Clearly Im better at than you though, since my post went straight over your head
Don't tell me - you're going to join the long and undistinguished list of people who, having written some dumb, stupid, nonsense, try to claim it was meant to be a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links