Boris's BIG Payday

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot bring myself to link to where I read it, but apparently 'The Boris' has felt the need to declare that he is to be paid circa £2.5MILLION for a series of future "talks".

This is the manifestation of the foul stench of corruption that wafts its way from Westminster to the furthest & wildest depths of the sink estates of Great Britain.

This is a man who has traditionally led a chaotic lifestyle, never having earned much more than he has to pay out & has no redeeming qualities other than a signature 'foppish' hairstyle.

This time next year, as you queue at your food bank after waiting 6hrs in line for your 'energy subsidy' card, think back to where this man came from, follow the money & discover for yourself that he was placed where he was placed with not very much budget to spare.

Sponsored Links
Someone once said Politics is showbusiness for ugly people.
That sums up modern politicians nicely.
If you reach the top of the greasy pole, you can lie and cheat with impunity and even if you are sacked, it doesn't matter because there is no penalty for failure in politics.
Blair and Boris have shown that for ex Prime ministers the possibilities are limitless.
What makes some people want to pay large sums of money to listen to two serial liars.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Boris Johnson has received £2.5m as an advance for speeches, meaning he has received earnings, hospitality and donations worth more than £5m over the last six months since leaving office.

The former prime minister has undertaken a lucrative tour of the global speaking circuit since exiting No 10, addressing investors in the technology behind cryptocurrency, insurers and investment bankers, as well as taking more than £500,000 as an advance for a memoir. At the same time, he has stayed on in his main job as MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip.

Johnson has also accepted a donation of more than £1m from Christopher Harborne, an investor in crypto and aviation fuel based in Thailand who previously donated £6m to the Brexit party, now known as Reform UK.

Johnson’s latest disclosure shows him accepting £2,488,387.53 as an advance for future speaking engagements arranged via the Harry Walker Agency in New York.

At the same time, Johnson has been taking £13,500 a month in donated accommodation from the Conservative donor Lord Bamford and his wife. This is believed to include a London townhouse as well as use of a property in the Cotswolds. The couple are friends of the former prime minister and also strong Brexit backers.

Rowena Wilson@theGraun

He'll scratch your back if you suck his...Johnson. A money sucker if ever there was one.

Not long after David Cameron was elected Tory leader, I remember one of his close political friends saying that the job Cameron had always coveted more than anything, was that of “former Prime Minister”. I think it was Nick Boles. He said Cameron loved the idea of jet setting and hob nobbing with powerful people without any of the responsibility or hard work of actually being PM.

At the same time, he has stayed on in his main job as MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip.
No, it's his part-time hobby, with pay. He pops in, when not on holiday, when he has nothing to do.

Who does Boris's constituency work while he heads off around the world.

Sponsored Links
Back