Bosch WFT2800

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bosch WFT2800 Washer dryer. Stopped suddenly in middle of rinse cycle. Have drained water out using small pipe at bottom but don't know what to do to fix it for next wash - and have sick child at home need washing machine!

Can anyone advise?

Sponsored Links
Check that the "rinse hold" button isn't pressed in. This can be selected on all wash programs & it leaves the drum full of water after a rinse cycle.
If the rinse hold is off then check the pump filter for blockages.

Thanks zipper nice of you to reply
We've done all you suggest. In frustration we got a man out (expensive) and he's written it off says a main board has gone and part of the motor not worth repairing! Says it would be £270+ to fix and we would get another machine for that... so there we go.

Thanks anyway
Susie

Sponsored Links
We have the same machine and it started to do the same thing recently (which is how I found your question, looking for info).

If I turn the control knob off for 5 seconds and then back to the original programme, it continues the rinse where it left off.

It is inconvenient and will need to be repaired or replaced soon, but atleast I can get the washing done!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back