BP tee- Hee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New thread :oops: a TV prog. ( I can`t afford papers) showed how shrimp fishermen and others are genuinely suffering .

More Power to Obama , I say - Stuff BP . Let them crash and burn - Then maybe this Little Britain will wake up , smell the coffee and realise what a World Class Joke/ Spiv ridden country we have become :evil: .

Just call me Lord Haw Haw :cool:

Sponsored Links
Obamas on a popularity trip, he his no more concerned about the oil leak than the man in the moon.
Afghanistan had slipped down Mr Obama's policy agenda recently as he focused on domestic challenges like high unemployment and the devastating BP Plc oil spill, seen as critical to avoiding big losses for his Democratic Party in November's pivotal congressional elections.

I see from the trade press that 40% of BP shares have British owners, and 39% have American owners.

The company in its present form arose from a merger between British Petroleum and AMOCO. "BP" is now the company name, it has not been called British Petrolreum for over 10 years. More of the employees are in USA than UK.

Not that I care.

I see from the trade press that 40% of BP shares have British owners, and 39% have American owners.

The company in its present form arose from a merger between British Petroleum and AMOCO. "BP" is now the company name, it has not been called British Petrolreum for over 10 years. More of the employees are in USA than UK.

Not that I care.
40% + 39% is 79%,,, So who owns the other 21%?
Hardly a British company though.

Sponsored Links
No doubt that if they do look like crashing, guess who will end up bailing them out?

Back