BSOD with error 0E : 018F : BFF8E64B

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I had IE open when my PC spontaneoualy went to BSOD with error 0E : 018F : BFF8E64B

It invited me to press CTRL/ALT/DEL to restart or Enter to return to Windoze, neither worked so I resorted to the reset button.

I searched for this message number but not found, I have an idea it might be a memory address. Does anyone know what it means? I often get non-responding apps, usually IE or Outlook express.

I have an old AMD Duron 800 and 704MB + 64MB reserved, on SIS with Win ME, Norton SystemWorks and no money for anything better.

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
I had IE open when my PC spontaneoualy went to BSOD with error 0E : 018F : BFF8E64B

It invited me to press CTRL/ALT/DEL to restart or Enter to return to Windoze, neither worked so I resorted to the reset button.

I searched for this message number but not found, I have an idea it might be a memory address. Does anyone know what it means? I often get non-responding apps, usually IE or Outlook express.

I have an old AMD Duron 800 and 704MB + 64MB reserved, on SIS with Win ME, Norton SystemWorks and no money for anything better.
Have you got Gozilla on your system? get rid! more help:
http://www.helpwithwindows.com/techfiles/fatal-0e-errors.html

Sponsored Links
Back