Budget Cost for upvc Consevatory ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone give me a ball park figure on what I should expect to pay on the following.

UPVC LEAN TO
WHITE
5.2m x 2.4m
1 double door.
Plastic style roof
2 sides and roof only

The base, dwarf walls and one end (wall) will be fitted by others.

So what do you think I should be quoted for the upvc, windows and fitting?

Many thanks
paul

Sponsored Links
Thanks mate,

So with the base and dwarf wall, the total sum would be around £5200-£5500 do you think?

Cheers

I did my base myself approx 5x3m, materials cost around £550. A lot of digging I can tell you

:( . I needed around 4 cubed metres of ready mix concrete for footings and base. So with labour on top you are probably looking at around 1K plus.

Probably another £700 for a brickie to supply and build the walls. Best to have double walls with the inner being block work and then you will need to have it plastered and skirted for another £250.

A lot of cash but well worth it :D
255.jpg

Sponsored Links
Just spotted you would like a lean to roof which should bring the price down maybe £500 or so :oops:

Cheers mate,

Yes, I have been quoted £3450 to supply and fit the upvc consevatory only by a friends friend who works for a conservatory company.
I will do the digging myself and my friend will do the building work at around £100 a day.
Therefore, I should have a complete conservatory for about £5000!!!

ps: your conservatory looks the part

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back