Burglar alarm + CCTV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am about to buy:

Burglar alarm: Pyronix Enforcer v11

CCTV: Hikvision DS-7608NI-M2/8P + Colorvu cameras 8mp

My concern is notifications from cameras. I know you can set up schedule for notifications on hikvision nvr. But is it possible to link burglar alarm with cameras so cameras will send push notification if burglar alarm is armed?

What I would like to achieve:

If there is anyone at home so only front driveway camera will send push notifications.

If everyone leaves home and the last person arms burglar alarm then all CCTV cameras will send push notifications.

I hope you understood what I want to achieve. Thank you in advance for help!

Sponsored Links
You want to send notifications from cctv events only when alarm panel is armed.

Possibly but haven’t set it up before.
Mainly because it’s never been asked for.
You can certainly trigger inputs on the NVR to do a notification if it has an input /output board.

Most customers that have notifications turned on usually have on all the time and the panel can send out its own notifications.

You need notifications to be panel armed and camera event triggered if I understand correctly.

so I suspect it will depend on if you can

Arm the NVR from the input
Or combine the output to be active and the camera event triggered.

I would need an M series NVR to confirm which methods are available.

Whether there is another way via the apps as pyronix is a division of hikvision I don’t know, which apps but would suspect it be the pyronix app/s rather than hik connect.

I say this as whilst hik connect can be used for a wide range of hikvision products across its divisions there is difference in functionality between apps / and devices.

Example most recently swapped. DB1 door bell for a DB1 Pro, I could set up all functions on the DB1 from hik connect but not the DB1 PRO but could do all from the EZVIZ app.

Although the door bell does work on both apps.

Maybe someone has set this up previously and has a more Specific answer for you.

Had a scan through the manual but didn’t see what I think I would need to do it and without a unit in front of me can’t test it out or explore certain options that might make it possible.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back