Can somebody please explain...

It looks to me like its taken thirty years to prove that Maggie Thatchers dream of a Free Enterprise economy doesnt work, it has allowed prices to spiral out of control as greed has taken over where common sense should have prevailed, therefore its now left to todays politicians to sort out regulatory means of clamping down on the wild price hiking, It makes sense to me that control has to be in place as you just cannot rely on businesses to self regulate on prices without greed entering into it.
We lost that control when Maggie sold off our companies to foreign buyers
such as France(wonder if this is why they want their way at the G20 or else..?)Well its not about one country looking after its own interests anymore but the world leaders as a whole tightening up their belts, banding together to restrict market influences from outside the G20 sphere and restricting market influences from within also, this may mean a devaluation of personal wealth but it has to be shared again rather than hoarded by individuals in the past few decades.
Might sound a bit like communist ideals but it will be named something else by those in power i'm sure ;)

Much as people may not like what is to come financially they will have no choice due to regulatory measures, it will hopefully rebuild a better more stable foundation to relaunch capitalism off of.

Sponsored Links
Back