candy washing machine (error 03)

Reaction score
Country
Greece
hi i have error 03 on candy washing machine
when pump works continoously and while seems the water leave the drum normal neverthless
the drain pump doesnt stop untill pass 2 minutes almost and after i have the fault E03
In your opinion my problem is the pump or the pressure switch ?
thanks on advance

Sponsored Links
My machine which is a different brand I started with pressure switch, but turned out to be pump..
Lay machine on side the pump is an easy swap. Took 10 mins and £26

thanks for the answer sir
as about as the command to stop drain the pump what component is responsible ?
i want to say the pump stops after a paticular operational time ? e.g 2 minutes ?
or from the pressure switch ? do you know about ?

You can blow down pressure switch pipe that goes to drum just incase it's got crud in. Never blow in pressure switch though. That might fix.

If machine is 5 years old it could be pump. They don't always last much more than that.
If they start to slow up crud builds up everywhere, reducing flow and triggering fault.

2 yellow wires to my pump and don't matter which way they connect. I had to change entire pump and filter housing which was only 4 screws Vs just the pump as that was what sent.

Also consider calgon if you find lots of sludge in machine. We use all the time.

Our fault was pressure switch but turned out to be pump. I think it was under powered causing low pressure.

Sponsored Links
thanks a lot for new answer sir
as about as your advice for pressure switch
can you suggest me a video ?for test it
is there any way when the pump stops pumping towards the end and it makes a big noise like a tractor when it is working while at the beginning it doesn't make any noise
to find out if there is any remaining water in the tank and that is why the board does not give an order to stop?

I took lid off machine. 2 screws at back. Pulled the pipe off pressure switch which was right at top, and pipe went down to drum. I blew air through. It was clear. Put back on and machine was fine for a few weeks. Fault came back so swapped pressure switch. 2 min job. There is nothing much inside a washing machine so go look.

So then I lay machine on side and removed pump. Again simple job. Just pulled pipes off. Unplugged power. The pump unscrewed by hand. Never need any tools just hands. I then ordered another pump off eBay. That was a bit different and came with filter ect so 4 screws to swap.

Just get at it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back