civil liberties

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
once upon a time in this great country of ours a man could expect to have a few choice in life that were considerd bold & adventurous for a past time, he or his peer's had won him that wright and he could go pursue his past time without hinderance or bother, as long as he was not a dange to anybody, but now adays it seem if you want to indulage in activites that are not the norm ,somebody want's to ban it, :eek: is rock climbing, bungie jumping, skiing ,rafting down rivers, parachute diving, deep sea diving, etc etc, any more dangerious than going out to stop some yob smashing your car, i read last week that a 74 year old guy called Fred Hill, died in pentenvill prison while serving his 31st sentence for refusing to were a helmit, he had serer his country in the army as a dispatch rider and was issued with a beret he said if that was good enough then it was still good enough, what harm did he do , guess he would have got on better as a drugie or yob, :?: they get there's free and a councillor to boot :confused:

Sponsored Links
Agree with the sentiment, but people who choose to partake in dangerous sports should have some kind of insurance set aside to cover the cost of the rescue services. Now I realise that a simple game of football can result in an injury, but sports or activities ( including ruddy rambling ) that put rescue services lives in danger need to be looked at.

clf-gas .you are more likley to fall down your stair's at home than hurt your head riding a bike ;) not my numbers just the facts as we fabricate them,on this site :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Agree with the sentiment, but people who choose to partake in dangerous sports should have some kind of insurance set aside to cover the cost of the rescue services. Now I realise that a simple game of football can result in an injury, but sports or activities ( including ruddy rambling ) that put rescue services lives in danger need to be looked at.

good point.
nhs was never set up to treat over confident, no idea numpties.
agree with the freedom sentiment but the choice of battle for the old boy was foolish.

the army used soldiers in nuclear and biological tests.

poor old sod.

what has the NHS got to do with not wearing a helmit :confused: the old boy was around before the NHS and if he did come off his bike who is to say it would be a head injury :confused: and if you never get sick or injured you dont get value for money. :confused:

well tim why do drugies get freebs, smokers get help ,fatties,& drunkers etc plus many more people who do foolish things, why pick on a biker ,why pick on anybody live & let live :cool: or die if you want to take the risk

as i said what has the NHS got to do with it ,they are medics not law makers. :confused: why should they have any input :cry: there are there to do a job not pass judgement ;)

Sponsored Links
Back