combi boilers quite loud

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
once i have run the hot water or used the cetral heating the fan osolates as it should quite loud then it should switch to a quieter state and you should only hear a wering sound recently i am only getting the constant loud fan sound or nothing at all. when there is no sound at all when you restart the hot water there is a noise from comming from the boiler almost like a kettle boiling then that will stop.
also the flue outside sounds differnt
can i get some help

Sponsored Links
buddie23 said:
once i have run the hot water or used the cetral heating the fan osolates as it should quite loud then it should switch to a quieter state and you should only hear a wering sound recently i am only getting the constant loud fan sound or nothing at all. when there is no sound at all when you restart the hot water there is a noise from comming from the boiler almost like a kettle boiling then that will stop.
also the flue outside sounds differnt
can i get some help

Is there an official forum interpreter !!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would suggest that this is a significant fault with part of the gas train and will need a competent CORGI to fix it for you.

Probably a Puma PP, Vokera or Ravenheat. If its the latter then it might be time to think of replacing it!

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back