Corrupt EU.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For the 13th year in a row,the accounts of that corrupt, fraud riddled dictatorship known as the European Union,have been rejected by the EU's own auditors.If this was a private corporation,it would be closed down and people would be prosecuted and imprisoned.How can the EU impose fines on companies around the world,when it is so discredited and corrupt, and proved to be by its own auditors.It has no credibility.Today,(Monday) Gordon "Bottler" Brown will surrender £7.2 Billion of taxpayers cash to the EU,for which we get nothing in return. That is a large chunk of the rebate won by Maggie Thatcher.A sell out by Blair and Brown.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
that's interesting

what happened to the Parliamentary person giving the job of looking for financial irregularities in Uk government? Didn't she lose her job... after looking too hard?

Elizabeth Filkin I beleive.She became too good at her job,too thorough.She was fired/replaced.I think the looking stopped.Keith Vaz wouldn't co-operate with her.I think he went on sick leave,stress or something,oh dear. :cry: :cry:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links