Cricket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not even with someone else's co-op checks .. ;)

'Come into my parlour ..' Said spider to fly, Aussies have allowed our guys to imagine they are in with a chance, knowing they'll then think they are on easy street ... Wakey, wakey boys .. losers again !!

Payment by results is needed tis too easy to earn a living as a failure in UK sport.

Golf is far more exciting and better value for money, played in a far better spirit ....
:D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
pipme said:
Golf is far more exciting
If you say so Pip :LOL:

When best are playing there are some excellent nail biting matches ... Better than 26 blokes effing and blinding at each other, sullying the leather and willow !!
;)

I spent a couple of summers driving the refreshments buggy at a golf course, I was surprised at just how interesting it can be to watch a good golfer take a shot. There is a lot of skill there. I saw one man drive as far as most of the 30-somethings, not long after I served at his 90th birthday. :eek: He could barely walk but that golf ball would really fly.

Yup, plenty to watch.

And the game doesn't last a week, so that's one advantage it has over cricket ;)

Sponsored Links
take the lid off a tin of paint and see how long it takes to skin over its very interesting honest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

First posting said:
...'Come into my parlour ..' Said spider to fly, Aussies have allowed our guys to imagine they are in with a chance, knowing they'll then think they are on easy street ... Wakey, wakey boys .. losers again !!...

Correctomundo ! Lazy, losers - Thought twas gonna be easy after the one dayers ... Just being set up, once our boys thought they were on easy street .. they didn't bother to work .. dropping catches - cheap wickets .. And they are paid good money for that.. RIP Cricket !
:D :D :D :D :D

Back