Dishwasher Extension Hose - Where ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Silly question but am struggling to buy a dishwasher extension hose with the correct connectors.

The one I am replacing had a small connection at each end to fit the dishwasher hose and the spigot under sink

The only ones I can find (at Grahams and B&Q) has different connections at each end - large at one end and small at the other - the small end connects to the dishwasher hose OK but the large end is too big for the spigot under the sink

Any ideas - either to get the correct hose - or to connect between the small spigot and the hose ?

Thanks - and sorry for the silly question

Sponsored Links
Thanks. Yeah that could be it but hard to tell if the connections are right from the picture. any ideas which shops might sell them so I can go and see?

Apparently graham's used to sell that little black connector with a large side and small side

Sponsored Links
I don't know where you could look at one but as the back to back connector is included I'd wager that it would fit (providing they supply the item in the photo).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back