disk looser gets new job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the guy who was in charge of HM CUSTON & REVENUE who quit over the loss of the 25 million disk mr Paul Gray isbach in a job for the cabinet office at £2OO,OO pro rata :eek: glad to see a man who can take his punishment and his boss Gorden making him suffer :eek: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Not sticking up for him as the disks should at the very least have been encrypted but the courier firms these days leave a lot to be desired, have had a couple of items gone missing in transit and had to go through having to convince the senders that the goods never arrived, makes it awkward as everything has to be signed for now.

Tim .we all know he was the fall guy but 13 days and a new job seems like he had not got far to fall :confused: its all in the game :) at westminister

its loser not looser.

i cant stand that its one of my pet hates, i play online poker and when people are barrakcking each other they put FOff looser, and not loser as it should be..

just thought id mention it, im sure it must be one of the most incorrectly spelled items around.

and yes i am aware i spell things wrong too :LOL:

Sponsored Links
the guy who was in charge of HM CUSTON & REVENUE who quit over the loss of the 25 million disk mr Paul Gray isbach in a job for the cabinet office at £2OO,OO pro rata :eek: glad to see a man who can take his punishment and his boss Gorden making him suffer :eek: :confused:
Not sure about all the details, but the report that I read mentioned that he was just working out his notice in another department and would be leaving at the end of that period. Why should tax payers pay him to sit on his A**e.

best not push the wro ng button oops, with u know how checking :LOL: now seeking a life :LOL: anybody got a sence of humour going spare, mind u the yanks spell it humor :LOL: :)

at least with joe 90 you get a witty remark and something intelligent, i can honestly say he is a far better idiot than you are

so jef u. r. the new spell check police :LOL: i.am standing in the corner :cry: :cry: :cry:

before you go off on one and accuse me of allsorts maybe you should re-read what i put. then shut the fuk up :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back