Dripping tundish OSO unvented water heater

crt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've got a dripping tundish on our unvented OSO water heating tank.

It started off as quite a flow, which got worse when I turned the TPR valve, but has reduced back to a drip when I drained the system and recharged it following the instructions on the side of the tank.

Before I investigate more, and probably call in a registered expert if there is no obvious DIY fix, would anyone out there be able to help me identify what the three pressure relief valves that I seem to have do and what they are called?

If you look at the photo, the bottom valve is what I think is the Reliance TPR valve (marked as such with a set pressure of 10 bar and a set temp of 95-98C). The next one up, which links to the TPR with a braided pipe, is marked RWC 8bar. The top one is marked 2.1bar.

So the questions are: what are each of the valves, and is there anything else simple (and safe) that I can try to stop the drip?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back