Driveway design software

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I was hoping somebody here could help me.

I run a small Driveway and Landscaping company in North East England, I am looking to add some Design software to our business offering customers a better insight into what they are getting.

Can anyone recommend anything to me please? I have seen a few other local companies using CAD software and after a search on google brought up a lot of free downloads, not sure if this is a good idea or a bad idea in terms of do they have all the necessary tools I need for most Driveways and gardens giving a good diagram and also that they seem to be very wide ranging in terms of they do everything where I guess I would prefer something that deals with the exact sort of business that we deal with.

If anyone can help me I would be hugely appreciative.

Kind regards

Paul Wilson...

Sponsored Links
Google sketchup is free and can be used for a wide variety of applications but for really good results you need to invest some time getting materials and textures looking good.

Though a quick google reveals a variety of choices some free others not, why not ask in the garden section where the landscapers hang out?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back