Er, sort of political... Light blue touch paper and retire!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've noticed that the forum has become quite political as of late and wanted to join in! Seeing as I know very little about politics, I wonder whether anyone has any views or data on this one.

Since the privatisation of the services (which was sold to the public as providing better value to the voter, sorry I mean consumer).

Has the price come down in real terms? Or after the initial price war and subsequent mergers of these energy providers actually remained the same or increased?

I know personally, that the level and quality of customer support has fallen, but never really noticed an improvement in any savings? Double loss... In fact I am certain that unless you chop and change (at GREAT) inconvenience, between providers you will be paying over the odds.

I also used to like the simplicity of it all before. Gas problem - British Gas, Electrical - SWEB (or whoever).

Goodness knows who I should call now!
Ghostbusters.jpg

Sponsored Links
The current UK malaise --- just telling us things are better, means that they must be !!

Our outgoing Chief Contstable would not deny, last night on the local news, that Avon & Somerset Police has the worst record outside London for clearing up reported crime ... He related how he "... refused to manipulate statistics in the same manner as other Police forces ...etc" ... I wonder why he is leaving, apart from the reason given .. mmmm ?

We are being fed c rap, they are 'Plucking the Goose feathers with the least amount of hissing '

Notice how prices go up by at LEAST inflation rate ?
Watch how companies inform their shareholders of savings made through various means efficiency, redundancy -- yet their prices, to the consumer, invariably hike by at least the inflation rate. .... daylight robbery !!

P

Sponsored Links
Back