• Don't care either way

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Of the little I have read, I would say I am on the fence over wether or not the this eu treaty is good for the uk. However, I strongly believe we should get a referendum. Democracy depends on it.

I also have a suspicion that Gordon Brown is a dead man walking - and he knows it. I wouldn't be suprised if he forces this through regardless with the blessing of many MP's who want to be in the EU but keep shtum knowing it is a vote loser. He probably has a cushty job lined up at the end of it all too. The man a complete stiff and disgrace. And Scotish.

Well we won't get one. the Dave's party are only in favour of a referendum while they're out of power.

Well we won't get one. the Dave's party are only in favour of a referendum while they're out of power.
Glad i'm not the only one not drawn in by cameron's propaganda and dirty tricks and empty promises. ;)

Sponsored Links
I hear there are more people in the Shadow Cabinet called Dave than there are women.

And more Old Etonians than non-whites

We didn't know much about the Maastricht Treaty 15 years ago.We trusted our politicians to do the best for our country.Since then,we have become wise and discovered that,especially over the past 10 years, we have been led by the biggest bunch of liars,cheats and reprobates imaginable.Brown was frightened of a leadership challenge in case he lost,was frightened of an election in case he lost,and is frightened of a referendum 'cos he knows he'll lose.This man is a duff,and when you have a pompous peacock like political reject Peter Mandellson having a say in it as well, no wonder the country is fooked.

Roughcaster.

We have had our eyes opened over the last ten years.This lot were all spin and lies.It probably happened before then with previous governments,but it was Blair and his dodgy lot that exposed the true colours of New Labour.They even went to war on a lie.We must have a say on the Constitution.

Roughcaster.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No-referendum/

...More details from petition creator
We believe that a referendum on the matter of the proposed new EU Treaty is a renunciation of governmental responsibility in the exercise of its prerogatives regarding foreign affairs, is unconstitutional and contrary to British interests. We oppose a referendum in this instance and resist attempts to call one. We believe that referenda are not part of British democratic traditions and should never be employed...
Harry Panagopulos...

Go on Harry boy !

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3254764.stm]Near the page bottom said:
...me, a British-born ethnically Greek resident of the Netherlands with an acceptable citizenship without forcing me to eliminate a single aspect of what I hold dear. As for the politics of Brussels, all politicians are equally duplicitous crooks...

:D :D :D

I'd say the percentage, even in these small numbers, would be pretty reflective of the Nation as a whole.

Only time will tell what El Gordo has done here ... Could be a wonderful thing ... Could be an almighty disaster for our country.

Do ya feel lucky ... Punk! :LOL:

The EU should have remained what it was at the start. A common market for trade. No need for any type of government from Europe.
Let's get out.

Are we being sold down the river and should we have a referendum as previously promised?
Yes and yes, not once have I heard the real reasons for joining the EU.

England are paying over £1,300,000 per hour as a membership fee of the EU

The EU wants to ban all the political parties that disapproves of the EU and the way it's going, we will be living in a dictatorship and you will have no freedom of speech. They will have more control over us than our own Government, we are fighting for our freedom and the time is running out

Tony B lair & Brown will sell England to the EU for them in order to get the EU President career, they don't care about anyone

when did anybody get what they voted for :eek: dont forget you all had three elections to get rid :confused: anyway most citizens in the EU dont want to be fully in the EU, they like us though it was a market they were joining not a new state ,but the politicians for what ever reason want it, so it will be passed ,and we will put up with it and do what we are told

Sponsored Links
Back