Ferolli Falcon II boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ferolli Falcon II boiler: I switched the system off when I went on my holidays, on my return, the CH did not work, the DHW is fine.
I have tried to rotate the grunfdos pump , it seems to be jammed, is this the likely cause of the problem ?
This is the 2nd problem that I have expereinced with the boiler, I did repalce some thermistors last year because the CH was intermittent, this cured the problem

Sponsored Links
Well it shouldn't seem to be "jammed"! Try putting the CH on and giving the screw a tweak to help it start.

ChrisR said:
Well it shouldn't seem to be "jammed"! Try putting the CH on and giving the screw a tweak to help it start.

The central screw on the pump is totally jammed solid

Sponsored Links
That one is just a cover/seal for the important one underneath it. Can you feel/hear the pump running?

Well if you have checked there is demand for ch or hw as Dan previously said and there is 240V at pump then it is time for a new pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back