Ferroli Arena 30C Noise from hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Ferroli Arena 30C condensing combi that's nearly a year old. I installed the pipe work and rads myself and got a British Gas fitter to commission the boiler on the side. All has worked fine for the first 11 months, but every now and then when it's just finished producing hot water and the tap has been shut off it makes a vibrating noise from the boiler itself.

I've tried reducing the incoming water pressure, but that's made no difference. Only makes the noise when producing hot water, CH is fine, as we've noticed it more recently when the CH hasn't been on due to the warmer weather.

Any ideas, or is it just asking for it's first service a little early? Also, on this matter am I better to get Ferroli in to do servicing, or just get AN Other plumber from the Yellow pages or similar?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back