Groping drunk might lose his job.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"An independent parliamentary panel upheld the recommendation by the Commons standards committee in July, ruling that the sanction imposed on Pincher, a former Conservative deputy chief whip, was “far from being arbitrary or disproportionate”.

The move triggers a recall petition under which Pincher’s Tamworth constituents can demand a by-election if 10 per cent of them sign it. Pincher won the seat in 2010 and secured a majority of nearly 20,000 in the 2019 general election."

Sponsored Links
If they’re found guilty to the slightest extent, the committee is a kangaroo court

Blup

If they’re found guilty to the slightest extent, the committee is a kangaroo court

Blup
Well it kind of is.
if I commit a crime, say, in my local working men's club, I don't get to be judged by the other members.
Anyway, I'm off to the local working Women's club now.

Better to be tried by your peers, can you imagine how a jury would respond.

Blup

Sponsored Links
I don't think anyone has denied that the groping drunk is a groping drunk.

Apart from the witnesses to the groping (not the first time, though liar Johnson lied about it), the groping drunk said he was so drunk that he couldn't remember what he did. I don't know if he was telling the truth.

His Parliamentary constituents can very reasonably conclude that he is not a person they wish to represent them.

Sponsored Links
Back