GU10 LED Bulbs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im looking to get 4w GU10 Not dimmable. These are to replace Standard 50w bulbs.
Measuring my bulb length its 55mm (from pin base to glass), looking at the LED version they seem to be 60/62/65 is there a 55mm, if so what is it called.

Sponsored Links
It's called a GU10 LED.

GU10 refers only to the base - guarantees you nothing about the size or shape of the actual lamp envelope.

It's called a GU10 LED.

GU10 refers only to the base - guarantees you nothing about the size or shape of the actual lamp envelope.
Ive looked at that & get the dimension I had stated, so I suppose I just have to look at the dimensions before I order.

Is there a standard size for a GU10 50W Halogen?

Been replacing a few GU10s lately in my place.

Megamans are about 57mm length so pretty darn close to requirement and a decent LED. To get true 50W you might want to consider 6,7 or 8W or look at lumen output. Sometimes equivalent wattage descriptions can be misleading...

I'm sure there are other manufacturers that would also go close. You just need to google and look at specs preferably listed in more than one place before ordering!

GoodDiyJob

Sponsored Links
I've also used Kosnic with success.

Their Kosnic 4.5W KTC GU10 LED - Daylight, cool white or warm is (45°) and 54.5mm. Manufacturer Code: KTC4.5PWR/GU10-S40 . This is probably closer to 35w than 50w so depending on how much light you require, you may want to go higher output. You will find something to fit the bill.

Search this item number on ebay. 151202868566

I have just bought 30 of this type gu10 led bulb and it's the best I have got yet and I have been buying led spot light quite a lot over the years.

These ones have a glass base covering the LEDs and they look just like halogen spot lights to me. In fact after years of been moaned at because the older ones were not that bright now I'm getting moaned at because it's too bright.

You just can't win with women.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back