Halstead finest

Bartman it's the #1 most common fault on a Finest. Ask in the Combustion Chamber, or call Halstead, or email one of us, with your Corgi number.
Hi there i'm new to this site and don't understand what you mean by post in combution chamber.. will quite happily give you my corgi but not sure as to why you would require this???

Sponsored Links
The Combustion Chamber is a special forum on this site just for CORGIs.

See the topic at the top of the list and then send your details to [email protected] and he will register you so you can post the problem there and we can help you freely and without making you look stupid.

Tony

Registered Gas Installer - it may look fine but as its not working obviously all is not as it appears
i would rather fix it myself as not many decent engineers down this way!!
I'm corgi'd but not any experience on breakdowns!!

so.....you must be a RGI :rolleyes:

As ChrisR states, a common fault on the Halstead. Maybe also a fault finding course and some multimeter knowledge would also help you in your everyday work...assuming you are corgi :?:
Yes i'm Rgi but not a great knowledge on breakdowns a fault finding course is just what i need!! ive done the worcester boiler course and valliant but that doesn't help me with other older boilers of different make and models!!

Sponsored Links
Yes i'm Rgi but not a great knowledge on breakdowns a fault finding course is just what i need!! ive done the worcester boiler course and valliant but that doesn't help me with other older boilers of different make and models!!

I suppose Worcester, if they were being honest, would say that its not meant to help you with other makes. Its a brand specific and they usually only cover the latest models.

There is a course by Mr Combi in Bedford but that is often not highly rated because the attendees are not range rated in their capabilities and its often too simple or too complicated.

Tony

Barters, i've been to 2 anti-natal classes in my life, cannot remember a thing about them, would that make me a qualified midwife? :LOL:

The Combustion Chamber is a special forum on this site just for CORGIs.

See the topic at the top of the list and then send your details to [email protected] and he will register you so you can post the problem there and we can help you freely and without making you look stupid.

Tony
Thats great thankyou for your help i will post there and hopefully solve my problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back