....halt wave of crime laws

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here comes Toneeeee !! Yay ! To the singular sound of a deep rounded raspberry.
"It's ok everyone you'll not be victims I'll shove another sheaf of laws through, then my buddies can help buy their Porsches and stuff whilst sorting through it all and eventually explaining, or not, why none of it seems to work... Ho hum, laws to propose, WMD's to invent ... perhaps Gord'll put me up for the odd Nobel or something.. Following his investiture .." :D

[url=http://politics.guardian.co.uk/labour/story/0 said:
.. told him that yet another round of criminal justice legislation would be like "putting a plaster on a broken leg"

======

....New research shows that parking charges - fees as well as fines - have increased by 82% since 1997, to nearly £1.2bn a year. The figures were obtained by Alistair Carmichael MP, Liberal Democrat transport spokesman, who said: "The government clearly sees motorists simply as a cash cow. These increases have punished motorists without achieving any impact on congestion."...

Did they just wake up? Everyfaching thing has gone up, the only thing guaranteed to come down are the services, we 'the people' actually pay for !! Grrrr.. I nearly mentioned free falling secretarian knickers but relented.
:) :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Stop bellyaching. You are better off now than at any time in your life. Do you actually remember the pre Thatcher era?

joe

YAR...i'me Tony and i tell you i promise to get tough on crime.
Sorry for shouting...

images.jpg

joe-90 said:
Stop bellyaching. You are better off now than at any time in your life. Do you actually remember the pre Thatcher era?

joe

And so I should be better off ....

But then I have never been badly off Joe... Not ever..
;)

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Here comes Toneeeee !! Yay ! To the singular sound of a deep rounded raspberry.
"It's ok everyone you'll not be victims I'll shove another sheaf of laws through, then my buddies can help buy their Porsches and stuff whilst sorting through it all and eventually explaining, or not, why none of it seems to work... Ho hum, laws to propose, WMD's to invent ... perhaps Gord'll put me up for the odd Nobel or something.. Following his investiture .." :D

[url=http://politics.guardian.co.uk/labour/story/0 said:
.. told him that yet another round of criminal justice legislation would be like "putting a plaster on a broken leg"

======

....New research shows that parking charges - fees as well as fines - have increased by 82% since 1997, to nearly £1.2bn a year. The figures were obtained by Alistair Carmichael MP, Liberal Democrat transport spokesman, who said: "The government clearly sees motorists simply as a cash cow. These increases have punished motorists without achieving any impact on congestion."...

Did they just wake up? Everyfaching thing has gone up, the only thing guaranteed to come down are the services, we 'the people' actually pay for !! Grrrr.. I nearly mentioned free falling secretarian knickers but relented.
:) :D :D :D

Has the automobile reached your parts yet ?

empip said:
joe-90 said:

joe

And so I should be better off ....

But then I have never been badly off Joe... Not ever..
;)
Yes I remember the "you`ve never had it so good" era and the "White heat of technology era"..and the N.Sea Oil will make us rich " era.........and I`ve been told by a family member of the "Well give our lives if we have to " era There`a a multitude of them spinning in their graves now :evil:

'Tough on crime...tough on the causes of crime'...

Really... :rolleyes:

Zampa said:
'Tough on crime...tough on the causes of crime'...

Really... :rolleyes:
Was it Tony Blair in 1997 :?:

Kendor will correct me on that one :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back