Heating but No Hotwater Vokera Mynute 28SE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I switch the hot water on at the programmer nothing happens. The pump doesn't appear to come on but the motorized valve seems to move (open). When I switch on the central heating independently everything works fine. When I switch on the hot water and the central heating simultaneously both the hot water and the heating work. It would appear as if the motorized valve opens but the pump doesn't come on when HW is selected independently, but when the ch is selected the water passes through the open valve and heats my hw. I have a mega flow which sits right next to the boiler. So I don't have to suffer not having hw I have set the programmer so that the hw and CH come on together or I have manually switched the HW valve to open and programmed the CH, which is a pain because it fills the entire ch system with hot water that should be heating the mega flow. Any clues out there guys?

Sponsored Links
Assuming you have 2 motorised valves, I would say the HW one is seized.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back