Help!! Glow worm boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

Hope someone can tell me what i have done wrong or missing.

I can only get the hot water to very luke warm.

I installed a new rad. for somone. Pipe work was already there, so it was just a matter or draining the system and installing pipe work and Rad.

I turned off boiler. drained system. After work. I filled systen back. Bleed all rads. Made sure both air vents for central heating was bleed. Checked that there was no air in the heater pump.

Turned all back on. Bleed again.

Rads are fine. Its just i cant get the hot water to warm. The glow worm boiler is alight and burning quite well. Once on. I managed to bleed some more air out the system but cant get it hot.

As someone got a tips.

thanks
tony

Sponsored Links
How can it be the stat.

Would it effected it when the water was drained out.

is there a motorised valve in the system (silver box with pipes coming out).

Is there a manual bleed point near the side of the copper cylinder

Sponsored Links
brumylad said:

Hi.
There is a manual bleed point. There is two. Bleed them and its gone from cold to luke warm.

Its strange as all the pipes coming from the tank and the boiler are very hot. But they are not feeding going to the taps.

smithybora said:
brumylad said:

Hi.
There is a manual bleed point. There is two. Bleed them and its gone from cold to luke warm.

Its strange as all the pipes coming from the tank and the boiler are very hot. But they are not feeding going to the taps.

Anyone help. Please.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back