Henry vacuum cleaner not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a newer Henry with the hi/lo switch, that wont start. I had read in a previous post that it may be the hi/lo switch, and that bypassing the switch and the little circuit board inside may make it useful at one speed. There were no details as to what wires to connect to do this or whether it would be operating in hi or low. I have checked the reel contacts and they are fine.
If anyone knows what wires to splice please let me know. I am not going to buy a new switch or curcuit board just to test them if I dont need to. I dont think I can get the curcuit board and the switch costs £10 on Ebay. Cheers

Sponsored Links
You could test the switch using a multimeter on ohms or one of those continuity test screwdrivers (the sort with an internal battery and LED, not the mains neon test screwdriver).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back