Hot Point Fridge Lights Not Working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi All
i need some help with my fridge please.

the inside lights of my hotpoint fridge has stopped working. thought bulb needs replacement so replaced but still doesnt work. i know bulb is not defective so am wondering if there is a fuse that needs replacement? please see picture.

can someone please advice me if there is a fuse and if so , how to get to the fuse to replace.

if no fuse, what could be the problem?

thank you
GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
no fuses on a fridge.

Either a faulty lamp, faulty lamp holder (if someone has overloaded with a high wattage and burned out a cheap plastic holder), incorrect lamp type (voltage) a faulty door switch.

or my guess lamps are usually screw type, this relies in the metal solder on the bottom making contact, cheap lamps skimp on solder and sometime the holder may need the metal strip slightly pulled.

POWER OFF BEFORE DOING

Sponsored Links
hi Delmel. just wanted to update . it was a faulty light switch. all sorted now and working

many thanks :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back