Hotpoint bhwm129

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a hotpoint bhwm129 integrated washer. Last night I started a load as normal and came back 10 min later to find all 4 lights flashing. Super wash, extra rinse, mini load and reduced creases. All flashing red. The machine hadnt done anything.

I know this probably relates to an error code. Any ideas? I have done all the usual things check flter and pump for blockage and ensured the drain hose is unblocked.

Best Regards

Drethewall

Sponsored Links
Need to know the status of the lights on the RIGHT.

Hi

The water heater light stays lit orange for a while and the door lock stays lit red then after bout 10min then just the door lock light remains lit redand the start/pause light flashes orange as well as the others to the left

Best regards

Drethewall

Water heater light ?? Only wash rinse spin drain door lock light. Top one wash rest as per list. Wash is 1 rinse 2 etc. numbers 1 to 6. Wot other light is solid. Apart from door lock.

Sponsored Links
Ok sorry. Its the wash light that stays lit for approx 10min then when the lights to the left all flash red its only the door lock light that remains solid

Best regards

Drethewall

You got error f01. Triac on pcb faulty. New pcb req.

Yes. U can two ways with this. Phone hotpoint all in parts and labour. £110.00. Or go to emw for a ex pcb at about 45.00.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back