hotpoint dishwasher dc27

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My dishwasher dc27 hotpoint will not fill with water, I have checked filters
and water to machine is okay,the salt container is full, the machine is 18 months old. I have the basic instruction book the prewash light flashes continously on start up but no water enters the machine I would be grateful for any advise regards. THANKS BRIAN

Sponsored Links
hi you do have a five year cover on parts from hotpoint give them a ring for labour fee if not look at in let valves

be careful your parts warranty is great but you can probably find a local engineer who repair the machine and supply the part for less than the call out check your local press and phone and check call out charges. :idea:
PS when you checked the filters did you turn the water back on! you'd be surprised how many simple calls i get.......... but it is probably a water valve......new coil £5-00 approx and even if it is a water vavle complete your only looking 13-25 pounds.

Sponsored Links
Go here http://www.hotpointservice.co.uk/index.html
If you cant see the error code, send them an email, they are very good. I think your problem is the pump is not emptying, which is the start of a cycle. I have hotpoint about same age, (cant remember model no) but that was the problem I had twice. First time chicken bone in filter, second time water in the base tray.
Can you hear the pump when you try to start machine?
Try & tilt the machine if water has got into the base tray the float switch is activated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back