Internet Radio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My son-in-law is Turkish and wants to keep abreast of events in Turkey so my daughter has bought him a BT Voyager internet radio. The hardware works well but finding the URL's of the radio stations is another thing.
Has anyone else tried using one of these?
I have tried to make out some instructions for him they are here http://www.ericmark.talktalk.net/BT Voyager Digital Media Player.pdf has anyone any more tips that I can pass on to him to extract URL's or any other experiences in using the radios.
I think now I am lucky the program is computer based not sure how one would enter URL's into a Wi-Fi machine? This one uses it's own dedicated transmitter from computer to radio the transmitter plugs into the USB of host computer.
Thankyou for any help
Eric

Sponsored Links
Hi Eric , I am not sure why you want the URL's as with my internet radio you simply enter the menu and choose one of the following. Genre , Country etc etc , then narrow your search down further using the menu system. Surely all you have to do is select the country as Turkey and scroll through the available statiosn until you find the desired channel.

It would also appear that it uses the same Reciva system that mine does, and that certainly does not allow you to enter URL's into it.

I am assuming you have successfully connected it to you Wifi router ?

Sponsored Links
Back