IRAN on telly tonight with the hanging of a 16 year old girl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
did anyone watch it ?? 16 year old hung in iran for infidelity

more like she was the victim of some perverts who where running some sort of brothel and didnt like he attitude

IRAN and all the eastern nations are supposed to be peacefull muslims :eek:

i think we all know that not to be true lets hope isreal puts the 200 to good use

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
did anyone watch it ?? 16 year old hung in iran for infidelity

more like she was the victim of some perverts who where running some sort of brothel and didnt like he attitude

IRAN and all the eastern nations are supposed to be peacefull muslims :eek:

i think we all know that not to be true lets hope isreal puts the 200 to good use

Don't worry...you'll be pleased to know they've already killed your requisite 200 innocents...and some!

? YOU MISTAKE ME

the 200 i mentioned have nothing at all to do with people

that is the unoficial number of nuked isreal has at its disposal

The pope and god were conversing,and the pope said."Hey God, i've got some good news,and i've got
some bad news."God replied,Whats the good news ..well said the pope,we've finally been able to
unite all the known religions on earth under one name."God says,"Well i've been trying
for six thousand years,and you go do it in two thousand....Now tell me what is the bad news?."
and the pope"said.Well we have to relocate the vatican to salt lake city....

Sponsored Links
Regarding TV i was wondering does anyone know whether the TV station over Bagdad Al j... or what ever it's name is, gets any complains, regarding the graphic pictures/vidios it broadcasts, ?. Could you imagine the BBC broadcasting that kind of stuff :eek:, there would be that many complains it would get took off air, :LOL:

Slogger said:
? YOU MISTAKE ME

the 200 i mentioned have nothing at all to do with people

that is the unoficial number of nuked isreal has at its disposal

sorry..

I thought the 'number' referred to a mention in a certain other topic.. :confused:

Back