It's nice to know "we are all in it together"

If you don't like it here in this country, you could always emigrate to one which doesn't have a royal family. Perhaps America, France, Afghanistan. There's hundreds of countries which don't have a royal family. Many of which would be pleased to fleece you of your earnings and savings in tax etc.
Want your hard earned money to go to some vicious dictator instead?? Try North Korea. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
joinerjohn, if you like royal families, there are plenty in the Gulf you could choose. Especially if it's a vicious dictator and lack of democracy you're after.

I'm not particularly a great lover of the French but when it comes to royalty i admire them. :evil: :evil: :evil:

joinerjohn, if you like royal families, there are plenty in the Gulf you could choose. Especially if it's a vicious dictator and lack of democracy you're after.

I did mention countries without a royal family.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
yes, for other people.

So I helpfully suggested some countries with one, for you.

Why would I want to leave the UK? I quite like it here. (unless I win around 15mill on the lottery, in which case I might just take your advice... I hear Monaco is quite nice in the summertime. ) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back