Kenwood Integrated Dishwasher KID60B10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am struggling to fit the door panel onto our new Kenwood dishwasher, the instructions are terrible. Does anyone have a template or the measurements to help?
Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Dunk

Sponsored Links
Discovered that the best way is to create your own template, could not find one anywhere on the net and it really is difficult. My feeling is that the deisgners made this deliberatly difficult in order to get people to pay engineers for fitting.

Best plan is to mark the screws on the back of the door panel and the measurements are below based on facing the back of the door.

The 2 fittings (hop hook) need to be 8cm from the top of the door and 3 cm in from the sides. I would recommend increasing the size of the screws if possible as the ones provided are not large enough.

For the bottom right bracket measure the top outside screw to be 51cm from the top of the door and 1.7cm from the side of the door, you can then mark the other 4 screws.

For the bottom left bracket measure the top outside screw to be 51cm from the top of the door and 4.2cm from the side of the door.

Always measure from the top of the door to ensure it fits!!

The 2 final screws which go through the dishwash machine from the inside should also be replaced for longer larger ones if possible, they should both measure 17.5cm from the top of the door and 1.5cm from the outside side.

I write this in utter disgust at the manufacturer for their instruction which was pathetic. Good luck!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back