KINDER EGGS - Must Read - Salmonella

Reaction score
Country
Palau
Read about this yesterday re supermarkets' warning but news is bigger today.
It refers to certain packs/etc. You may have bought them and not eaten them.
Read the link for a fuller picture.

More than 60 cases of salmonella have been linked to Kinder Surprise eggs after a chocolate firm recalled the snacks over health fears.

Around 40 of them are in children aged five and under.

Chocolate company Ferrero said the snacks were being recalled as a precaution while investigations continue into the link, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/04/arou...lmonella-poisoning-from-kinder-eggs-16402575/

Sponsored Links
I've corrected the main statement:

More [fact!!!]than [fact!!!]60 [fact!!!]cases [fact!!!]of [fact!!!]salmonella [fact!!!]have [fact!!!]been [fact!!!]linked [fact!!!]to [fact!!!]Kinder [fact!!!]Surprise [fact!!!]eggs [fact!!!]after [fact!!!]a [fact!!!]chocolate [fact!!!]firm [fact!!!]recalled [fact!!!]the [fact!!!]snacks [fact!!!]over [fact!!!]health [fact!!!]fears.
Around [fact!!!]40 [fact!!!]of [fact!!!]them [fact!!!]are [fact!!!]in [fact!!!]children [fact!!!]aged [fact!!!]five [fact!!!]and [fact!!!]under.
Chocolate [fact!!!]company [fact!!!]Ferrero [fact!!!]said [fact!!!]the [fact!!!]snacks [fact!!!]were [fact!!!]being [fact!!!]recalled [fact!!!]as [fact!!!]a [fact!!!]precaution [fact!!!]while [fact!!!]investigations [fact!!!]continue [fact!!!]into [fact!!!]the [fact!!!]link, [fact!!!]the [fact!!!]Food [fact!!!]Standards [fact!!!]Agency [fact!!!](FSA) [fact!!!]announced.

This press release would normally put me into 'panic mode'.

But then I remembered that my DiL promised me "a death so horrific that your screams would make Hell flinch" if I ever fed my own grandkids chocolate.

Then I remembered that I don't feed my grandkids chocolate.

What, exactly is a Kinder Surprise egg???

Sponsored Links
Blimey, you practically invented the internet so why not use it. There's a site called 'Google'. That may be of some use to you.

Your'e welcome. (y)

I can imagine you as that type who offers all your guests the peanut bowl.

Then tells 'em how long it took you to suck all the chocolate off.

You're welcome. :)

Sponsored Links
Back