lets end on a positive

I

imamartian

British athletics has never been so good....

Jess Ennis... what an absolute star....(and lives close by.. :p ), and the two welsh guys - amazing.... but Mo Farrah... that must have been the most amazing race i have ever seen.... where did he dig that last 300 metres from? absolutely awesome.

(oh and Jess, if you're not married yet, i'm free - well i'm not technically free, i'll check with mrs martian in the morning...but i'm happy to break the law of polygamy...if i need to ?)

Sponsored Links
daneski will be happy.... Here's Jessica Ennis awaiting her Colonic Irrigation!

1211_jessica_ennis_99293a.jpg

And lets hear it for Merlene Ottey. Bloody amazing!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...e-Ottey-50-says-she-will-keep-on-running.html

Merlene is a phenomenum... but i'd rather applaud our own... Britain has done absolutley amazing in the Europeans.....

Yes, a big up for GB athletics some fantastic performances.
Just lets hope some of the new blood can step up to the world stage and 2012 is a successful campaign.
Looking at the current crop we already know that Ennis, Idowu can compete with the best in the world and I think Turner, Greene, Bingham and Rooney have the potential to improve, a shame about Andy Baddeley performance though, would have been good to see him get some much deserved reward.
Just looks like the 4x400 mens to look forward today, but we might have a chance in the womens 1500m.

Sponsored Links
Well, as one neutron said to the other - Let`s end on a positive

Back