Loss of Water Pressure Through Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Due to a leak in my plumbing system I had to turn off the water supply, drain water from the hot water taps, then race off to get a train. On my return, and having sorted out the source of the leak, I have tried to turn the water back on again. Cold water is fine, but hot water, supplied through a new combi boiler remains a pathetic trickle no matter how I adjust the tap where I turned off the water. What's going on? Have I damaged the boiler by turning off the water and draining the taps or is it maybe a problem with the pressure in the combi boiler system? Any advice welcome - I am a new homeowner just discovering the joys (!) of DIY and home maintenance.....
Cheers,
Brian

Sponsored Links
If we knew make of boiler it might help ie a lot of vokeras have a flow restrictor which will just need taking out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back