Low Water Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please HELP !

I am having problems with water pressure within my house. The house was built in 2000 and there are 2 en suites upstairs with a shower enclosure, sink and toilet in each. There is the main bathroom upstairs with a bath, sink and toilet. On the ground floor a kitchen sink and WC.

There is a gloworm ultimate boiler situated in the garage and a water tank is on the first floor in the airing cupboard.

When the showers are in use in either of the en-suites, there is very very minimal pressure in the water that is coming through.

I would like to know why the pressure/water flow would be so low...is it because of the boiler or maybe another reason why this pressure is so low.

Also if at anytime a shower is in use and another hot water tap is turned on somewhere else in the house the water to the shower goes cold...how can this be resolved?

Please help so that i know what to spend my money on to repair this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsored Links
Have you got a cold-water tank in the roof-space and a HOT WATER cylinder in the first-floor cupboard? or an 'unvented' HW system with just the cylinder?

There is a cold tank in the roof space i think and the hot water cylinder is is the airing cupbioard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back