Moving rainwater pipe

Rainwater from gutters etc, is run separately to foul drainage

Sponsored Links
I thought it was going to be very straight forward. I'll try to explain again what I'm trying to do.
The rainwater from the side of the house comes down a downpipe right in the middle of the side wall and goes under the ground.
I wanted to discharge the water from this pipe onto a garge roof and have it go down a downpipe 3m nearer the back of the house.

I thought I could simply dig down where the current pipe is and join a 3m length of pipe in a trench to where the new downpipe would be.

If you are still confused I can take photos of the side of the house as it's a lot easier to show you than explain it.

Why not do away with it all together and use a straight connecter instead of where the outlet is now ? You already have 2 current outlet on the same gutter and that should be okay. Or have I got it wrong ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back