MY NEW INVENTION THAT WILL SAVE THE WORLD.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Its a so simple i cant understand why the boffins have not fought about it before me, and dont think yea can muscle in on the action has my idea is now patented and will be on the dragons asking for a few quid investment.

here,s how it works i have invented a device which is cheap to make and runs across from one side of the road to the other and is hidden within the road surface, once a car runs over said device the weight of the car generates a large amount of electricity, and this will be a endless supply until there is no cars on the road.
so all motorways will in future be fitted with yours truly,s device and i will be living on the next island has virgin branson.

Sponsored Links
Blimey! I know your only messing about but there could be something in this, it will cost the driver a little bit but no one will notice and there could indeed be some electric generated from all them motor cars wizzing about. :eek:

It a so simple i cant understand why the boffins have not fought about it before me, and dont think yea can muscle in on the action has my idea is now patanted and will be on the dragons asking for a few quid investment.

here,s how it works i have invented a device which is cheap to make and runs across from one side of the road to the other and is hidden within the road surface, once a car runs over said device the weight of the car genarates a small amount of electricity, and this will be a endless supply untill there is no cars on the road.
so all motorways will in future be fitted with yours truly,s device and i will be living on the next island has virgin branson.

Obviously English is not your first language, but I see no reason for that to hold you back.I wish you well.

Bonne chance

Sponsored Links
you may laugh at this idea but it was me who invented the first plastic pallet when they where chopping all the rainforest down, but it was stolen from me and i will not make the same mistake twice.

Who is laughing ?

I wished you well with your latest enterprise. People laughed at James Dyson, and look where he ended up. It's looney toones like Mr Dyson and yourself who change the world :D

Good luck to ya Bob!! What happens though when they dig the road up for repairs, pipes, cables,,,,,,repairs, pipes, cables,,,, repai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? This country is notorious for it. If you could invent a little windmill to sit on top of each traffic cone,, that would work too.

Roughcaster.

you may laugh at this idea but it was me who invented the first plastic pallet when they where chopping all the rainforest down, but it was stolen from me and i will not make the same mistake twice.

Did you by any chance go onto a forum and tell everyone there about this Plastic Pallet?.....

BOB what are you talking about, I already thought this up, I've just got off the phone to Dragon's Den and I'm going to see them next week about my well thought up invention :p

I will make sure to get you a flight ticket over to my Island though :D

Better luck next time ;)

Sponsored Links
Back