Never mind noisy neighbours, what about dangerous ones?

D

dextrous

I've got a really noisy and dangerous neighbour.

It starts off with a short burst of a loud and annoying "music" ditty. Then I hear some bloke speaking a kind of broken and garbage pidgin staccato english, followed by some kind of noise.

Invariably, a short time later, there is the arrival of an ambulance, sometimes the police, and often the LABC. Subsequent to this, there is a convoy of various tradesmen who have to work late into the night performing safety orientated and other emergency repairs.

I'm sick of my lights going out and water flooding into my house, plus being asked to evacuate several times a month.

The owner clearly suffers from some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder.
I've managed to capture him on camera - this is an example of what I have to put up with.

Needless to say, the value of my house has dropped dramatically as a consequence. What can I do?

Sponsored Links
There's definitely a whole TV show waiting to be exploited here. He really is hilarious!

this really tells you the reason why we have been invaded by the likes of the polish and others,if he leads the way in doing anything diy.....not.

love the part in that vid where he tells you to undo bleed nipple 1/4 turn and when he comes to tighten it up it takes him about 4 complete turns to do it :confused:

Sponsored Links
He's made a lovely job of this tile cutting though lads.... http://www.youtube.com/user/handymantips#p/u/51/BcA1eC9fjlM

The start gives you a glimpse into the world of quality well maintained tools! Stay with it till the end though to really appreciate the skill of the man.

Lift the socket away from the wall and tile behind? Don't talk daft man! Watch the man! He's a genius I tell you!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: One of the easiest cuts to make and he blew it,,, big time, a total mess, and to think he is giving people advice on how to do it. :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

I'm so glad that that water did it's job :confused:

Anyway, I remember him making that video - it only required an ambulance, an electrician and a tiler to come round that time to fix it after he was finished.

Sponsored Links
Back