New en-suite waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I've just converted a loft with a bedroom and en-suite, the svp from en-suite runs down through floor to under the ground floor and out to existing. Now the new svp, would fitting an air admittance valve be an alternative to venting to outside? Or would it be easier just to vent outside? thanks

Sponsored Links
Vents and AAVs have entirely different functions.

What are you trying to achieve?

What vents do you already have?

Beans-on-Toast said:
10 days to reply like that,
Got back from a 10 day holiday at midnight, nobody else had "bothered" (sic.). As for the way that I'm helping, it's how I solve problems - stick around and you'll find out the answer.

In the meantime, I have to say that your contribution was absolutely invaluable. I have the utmost respect for you and your technical expertise on this one.

Sponsored Links
I apologise if I upset your emotions but quite frankly,

'I don't believe it..............!'

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

I'm not in the least bit upset Gary, but if I had been then your hollow apology (with its immediate and repudiatory contradiction) would have been completely worthless. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back