New van

B

Bodd

Hello all

Thinking of buying a new van this year. Want something like the renault master mid wb high roof. I'm not vat registered.

For claiming tax back would it ibe better to lease or buy, or buy nearly new

Bod

Sponsored Links
You can claim £3000 per year on your van. So if you spend £9000, you would get back £3000 per year via a reduction on your tax or a refund.

Andy

You can claim £3000 per year on your van. So if you spend £9000, you would get back £3000 per year via a reduction on your tax or a refund.

Andy

Hello andy

I brought brand new a few year back and was told by my accountant that I could only claim the first year, did not earn much that year so could not claim much back.

Bod

If you buy a vab for business you can claim back the full amount as an anual investement allowance upto £25k.

You can also use it in future years to keep your bill down. Eg you earn 20,000 this year - 7400 personal allowance = 12,600.

If you pay 20k for a van you can claim 12,600 anual investment and pay no tax.

Next year you can earn 7400 plus the remaining balance of the van before you start paying tax.

i find this is far better than a writting down method.

Sponsored Links
Hello there. :D Just want to share with you folks that automobile trade-ins have typically been difficult financial experiences for customers. The price was rarely right. But today, user-friendly dealership programs make it easy - and can even guarantee an acceptable price. Source of article: Trading in a car made easier with attractive trade-in options.

SPAM MUCH!!!

Back