no central heating dhw working perfect

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my boiler is about 2 years old and it first started with one raidiator not working then the second and now non of them are working its a Solaris range of SEDBUK A-Rated premix 30 kw, i can hear everything working firing up and dhw is working fine the ch pipe from the boiler is hot but all the rads are cold could some one please shed some light on what the problem could be thanks, the pressure is ok as its on 1.6 bar and everything else is working i just dont know why its not heating the rads up thanks

ps all the vavles are open on the raidiators too, checked them know its like as if its not circulating

Sponsored Links
Good morning 728
Not a heating guy, but it sounds like the pump wants checking out.
JonB

Don't know this boiler, but is it a combi or heat only?

If a combi it could be the diverter valve stuck, if heat only could be the ch zone valve not opening.

hi
this is a combi boiler and it is heatline , the thing is when the central heating is on the pipe coming out for ch is hot around the boiler

Sponsored Links
Take the diverter valve motor off and manually hold in the pin which is exposed and see what that does!

Are you in Foleshill ?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back